The GDPR mandates ‘data protection by design, by default’. This requires an operational approach to privacy compliance beyond the legal office.
What this means is that GDPR compliance must use a holistic approach, which reaches out from the legal function into core business operations, IT, and back again into legal. The sort of questions that you will probably be asking:
Request more information
- Where is personal data collected and used across your organisation?
- Do your employees even know what is personal data?
- Who is processing personal data collected by your organisation?
- If you are a processor, are you sure you are not a controller?
- Do you need a DPO?
- What is your marketing team up to?
- Do you need to buy special products?
- Where do we start?
- Privasee will guide you on a privacy maturity journey, connecting the dots to privacy compliance across every business function in your organisation.