- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Privacy awareness training (20 minutes) available per seat in Privasee's learning cloud (in Sweden, in Addskills/Cornerstones LMS) or as Scorm-compliant package which you can install into your own LMS (Learning Manegement System)
This course is an eLearning experience that has been developed by Privasee to provide employees with basic understanding of what the personal data and processing is all about, and why it's important in their job.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Be aware and understand what personal data is.
- Analyse the importance of privacy.
- Define privacy and GDPR in their workplace.
- Put to practice easy tips for GDPR compliance in their workplace.
From the course content:
- Personal data and the data subject
- What is personal data?
- What is sensitive data?
- How to share personal data?
- Who is the data subject?
- Who owns personal data?
- Your rights as a data subject
- Controller and Processor
- Why do we collect personal data?
- What is processing?
- Why do we need privacy laws?
- The importance of compliance
- Best practices data protection practices
The eLearning is available in 7 languages: Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese and Swedish.
The e-Learning can be adapted to the organisation. Contact Privasee for more information.